Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Whew! Is it June Yet??

Here we are working on the 2nd full week of school and all I can think is "Is it June yet?"  LOL!!! It seems like everyone is struggling with getting back into the groove of things, but I continue to hope that my class and I will fall into our routine and get going!!!

On another note!!  I wanted to share with everyone an App that I use called Splashtop.  I love love love this app because it allows me to control my computer and Smartboard with my ipad!!! You do have to pay for the App (I think its $3.99) and download the program into your computer (which is free), but once you have it you are ready to go and I cannot tell you enough how much it is worth the cost!!  I can be at my desk or anywhere in my room and have complete control of my computer and Smartboard without being anywhere near it!! Check it out if you get a chance!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. That app sounds great! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete