Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Technology that WORKS!!

This week has been a test on getting the technology to work in our classrooms!!  My poor teachers have been struggling to get either their computers, Smartboards and anything else that involves technology to actually work!! Sometimes I feel that any minute I'm going to see computers come flying out of classrooms!! In the end no matter how frustrated we get, at least we can laugh with each other (even though I know our students are laughing AT us!).  I'm hoping that the week can only get better and hope that we are not tempted to destroy the technology that we have now!! Keep your fingers crossed!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Totally understand the stress with the technology not working! I started subbing again and apparently that problem has made it to our district! It is very frustrating, but you will make it through it. Hopefully it is all figured out when you get back this week!

    ReplyDelete