Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Back to School!

Hello Everyone!

I've decided to continue with my Bilingual Blog page!  I am a bilingual teacher at Millville public schools and am very excited to be started off a new year with my students.  I teach 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students in varying levels of learning the English language.  I have so much fun with my students and they always give me a reason to laugh everyday.  These first few days have been about getting used to the routine, welcoming new students into our class "family" and learning the different programs that we use with technology.  One of my favorites is Reflex Math which helps students work on their math fluency.  They are loving the program and just having fun being in school!  The best thing about the program is that it is available in English, Spanish and French!!










No comments:

Post a Comment