Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Work, School, and Projects!

This week has been very stressful!! At work, my students are still trying to get into work mode (it's a slow and painful process for all of us!) At school, trying to juggle 2 graduate classes has it's challenges, assignments are in progress and projects are coming up...but no matter what I love the fact that I can still discover a new program and have fun with it!  This week I played with Workflowy and I love it!  It is a wonderful way to stay organized and on task, especially if you have more than one project or assignment due!  Even better if you are working on a group project, you can share your document and everyone on the team can edit and add to the document as necessary! Try it out if you can!! On a last note.. thank God for sticky notes!!  I would be a mess without them! :)



2 comments:

  1. This is the second time I've heard the praises of WorkFlowy. The first was from the first IT History group and now you! I will certainly have to give this a try and maybe even use it in the classroom for larger group projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jacqueline, we used workflowy for our IT mapping project and I absolutely loved it. It is so nice how you can work on it collaboratively or have one all for yourself. I honestly didn't think to have one for my normal day to day operations like sounds like you are also using it for. I think I will try it now.

    The only thing I didn't love about it is that you can't embed links images or videos. I understand this is not supposed to be for presentation purposes and really just for a workflow, but I think it would be useful to be able to embed links instead of having a million html sites listed on the screen.

    ReplyDelete