Wednesday, October 22, 2014

To stress or not to stress?

Today we are going to present our group presentation in class and all I can say is "Thank God it's almost over!!"  Don't get me wrong.. the class is very interesting and the assignment was fun... it was all the other stuff like work, home, etc.. that made it so stressful!! No matter what, I still had fun working with my group and I believe that working through the stress gave me the added benefit of making good friends out of co-workers!! Can't wait to present and get it all done!!!


On a lighter note... this will be me after tonight's presentation!! LOL!!! 


2 comments:

  1. You all did an amazing job presenting! I totally can relate and the end of Wednesday's class was such a relief after getting that project done with as well as surpassing the "half-way freeze". Go us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture and totally agree with that is how all of us felt when we were done the project! Your group did a great job and I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete