Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Testing Blues

Hello everyone!

It's Wednesday and my students and I are singing the testing blues!!!  RAC had arrived and we are not happy!  My students look at me and ask "why can't we work on our Prezi presentations?? or Can we finish our pumpkin globes??"  I understand how they feel because I feel exactly the same way!!  Well, no matter what it has to get done!  The positive is that my students are loving working with technology and most importantly my "hands-on" learning approach!!! Any one else out there going to through the same thing... Hang in there!!!  :) 

2 comments:

  1. The RAC week was quite depressing in my 3rd grade class too. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have our "Blues" composition theme for the year…. STANDARDIZED TESTING BLUES or FILLING IN THE BUBBLES BLUES!!!

    ReplyDelete