Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Loving the Fall Season!

This week we are loving the Fall season in my classroom!  My students are very excited because our classroom is decorated, we are creating globes with our pumpkins (almost done!) and Halloween is just around the corner! Now that RAC is over, we are anxious to get back to working on our Prezi projects.  I just can't wait to see them!  We are also going to have some fun creating spiders and ghosts out of yarn!


                                                                  Dressed up for Fall

9 comments:

  1. Your room always looks so pretty. Love the tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to be in your class when I was young. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for testing being done...for now :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you!!! Maybe now we can get some work done!!

      Delete
  4. Feels like we are always testing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Would make me want to be in your classsroom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love decorating for the seasons!!

      Delete